1. Do I have to be home?- NO! That's the beauty of our delivery service! You put your dirty laundry in a Best Cleaners Bag, leave it out front where our driver can see it. We will pick up between the hours of 8 and 4. Your cleaned and pressed clothing will be ready and hung up on the door for you. Talk about convenient!
2. Is there a fee for delivery?- NO! It is the same price whether you come to us or we come to you. No delivery fee? Seriously!
3. How do I pay?- We require a credit card on file for this service.
4. Will I get a receipt?- The receipt is attached to your order.
5. What if I need tailoring?- If it is simple tailoring (hem, pocket repair, buttons) drop a note in the bag with instructions and your tailoring will be delivered with your order. Custom fittings require a visit to our tailors in person.
6. What if I have a coupon?- Place the coupon in your laundry bag and Best will apply it to your order.
7. I don't have a place to hang the clothes when they are finished- We provide you with the hook for your front door or your driver can customize a drop off point for you. (Side door, garage, front porch chair, etc.)
8. What if I forget to put my clothes out?- Drop it off at any of Best Cleaners locations or phone our delivery department at 694-6500 it is our pleasure to serve you!
9. What if it's raining/snowing?- If there is no overhead protection for your clothing and there is active rain/snow storm, we will hold off delivering those items to you. You will be called by your driver.
10. I'm afraid someone will steal my clothes.- We have been delivering in the Capital Region for over five years and have never experienced a theft issue.